Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yay this make me feel better!

Thank you to those of you who have posted comments today! It made my day. I won't be posting any new posts for the next couple days. I am gone visiting my grandparents and helping them clean out thier attic. They have lived in the same house for 50+ years and I don't think have ever cleaned out thier attic. It doesn't help that it is not air conditioned and we are in the middle of a heat wave. I did find some afgans my mother crocheted back in the 70's out of some hideious aryclic yarn. We are washing them and taking them to the veterans home because they never used them. I brought the socks with me although they are once again a ball of yarn but I probably won't spend much time of them becuase I have a whole bunch of reading to do.

No comments:

Crochet Pattern Central - An online directory of free crochet patterns.
Crochet Blogs
Power By Ringsurf