Thursday, December 18, 2008

1 week to go and I am alomost done!

In the past 24 hours I have made a lot of progress on the remainder of my Christmas list.
-the 2 hats for the boys are done
-grandma's coin purse is made now it needs to be felted, sewn together, and zipper sewn in (after I buy it of course) I am going to felt it as soon as the laundry is done but I am nervous about this because the last time I felted something it ended disastrously
-I still need to buy and sew a button on the purse for Anna
-I need to finish the 2nd scarf for the girls and add fringe to both.
I think we are wrapping presents on Saturday so I'll need to have them done by then.
I will post the ear flap hat patterns as soon as I get to writing them out in understandable directions.

No comments:

Crochet Pattern Central - An online directory of free crochet patterns.
Crochet Blogs
Power By Ringsurf