Saturday, December 6, 2008

T Minus 19 days until xmas

So the Super Bowl of Crocheting is only 19 days away and we are all manically preparing for the event. Here is my list of things that need to be completed

By Christmas Eve:
-Purse for Anna
-Scarves for girls-2 scarves 1 is done needing fringe the other is only 1/4 done and I thought about making it hooded but I need to see if I have enough yarn (and since I bought this yarn in Prauge I can't go buy more) if not hooded then I may make headbands
-Coin Purse for Grandma

By Christmas Morning
-Hat for dad
-Earflap Hat and neck warmer for mom Just finished hat only need to weave in ends and the neck warmer is blocking and then need to be sewed together and ends weaved in

I need to get on this but finals have got me so busy lately but I took a break after a 5 hour stint in the library and made head way on my mother's stuff
Its li

No comments:

Crochet Pattern Central - An online directory of free crochet patterns.
Crochet Blogs
Power By Ringsurf