Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I should be cleaning but instead I am crocheting

So my parents and grandparents are coming to visit this weekend and I am not a very good maid. So I should be cleaning and vacuuming (my least favorite chore ever). But instead I watched reruns of Toddlers and Tiaras and finished this project.

I call it the Love Eternal Infinity Scarf.I used a modify version of the pattern found here.

 http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2012/02/project_crochet_heart_scarf.html#more

 But I upped the yarn size to bulky and a J hook (they use a fingering weight and a small hook). I shortened this and made it a short eternity scarf. I love mobius, cowls, and eternity scarfs. Especially since it takes less yarn and is quicker.


I plan on posting my version of the pattern soonish.

Happy Hooking!

No comments:

Crochet Pattern Central - An online directory of free crochet patterns.
Crochet Blogs
Power By Ringsurf