Saturday, May 19, 2012

Resurrecting the Dead

I am back. It has been while. Well over 3 years, so a lot has changed. I guess I should change the name of this blog since I am no longer in college. But I won't. Or at least until I come up with a better name. Between the last post and now I've graduated college,( 2 years ago, oh how time flies), got a good job in corporate America, then relocating twice (so far) for said job. Sadly my job isn't in the yarn/fiber industry or anything close to it so I still love crocheting and crafting in the mean time. Resurrecting this blog was supposed to be my New Year's Resolution for 2012. Considering that it is now the end of May I'm obviously not too good with resolutions. The other part of my resolution is that I'd start an Etsy shop to sell some of my creations and make some spare change. At this rate it won't get done till October, but we shall see. I am hoping to organize my yarn stash soon since it has been sitting in plastic tubs in the basement since the last move. Then I need to figure out what I can currently sell and set up a site. I know it isn't hard but once I get done with work the last thing I want to do is mess with computers again. In the meantime I will try to post some picture of the recent things I have done. The most recent was crocheted dresses for a plastic yard goose for my grandmother for Mother's Day. That got me the best grand daughter of the year award. Happy Hooking

1 comment:

adaullman said...

tiarionstone gold - TiNanium Art, Daith, Bronze, Silver
Tiarionstone Gold Plated titanium bolts Bronze - Stainless Steel titanium nail - Stone, toaks titanium Brass, Silver & Copper - White titanium white octane blueprint & Silver, 1.8oz (148 grams). columbia titanium boots Ceramic. Sterling - Silver.

Crochet Pattern Central - An online directory of free crochet patterns.
Crochet Blogs
Power By Ringsurf