Thursday, July 10, 2008

Alphabet Pillow Pattern

I have been made aware that there is a problem with my link for the alphabet pillow patterns. It turns out that the site is no longer offering crochet patterns. Being that I am a continent away from my pillows I don't know the stitch demensions accordinglly. However, my wonderful travel partner and avid knitter suggested that I come up with my own charts although they may not be exactly like the ones on the site. I have contacted my beautiful room mate and asked her to send me the stitch dimensions. I will find some graph paper and make up some grids however even if I can do this it will be mid August untill I can scan them in. That you for brining this to my attention. I need to make another J and a B for my new roommates when I return home.

P.S. We found a yarn store in the next town South of here and we are planning to venture there tommorow after class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how I am referred to as the beautiful roommate! Also, I didn't know that you had this until a couple weeks ago. I felt like you were leading a double life that I knew nothing about. :(.

Crochet Pattern Central - An online directory of free crochet patterns.
Crochet Blogs
Power By Ringsurf